Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 1st, 2013 07:00

Have a Dell Insipiron screen.... Need help determining model.

I've got a Dell Inspiron screen that I need to post on eBay but I'm not sure how to list it because I don't know the model number of the computer it came off of. It's a 15"-16" display with a webcam. And on the back there are tons of circles. Any help is much appreciated.

803 Posts

July 1st, 2013 09:00

Hi zack.harkness,

Thanks for reaching out.  That's a tricky question to answer because there are several 15" and 16 inch laptops with webcams. It could most like be a Studio or Inspiron series laptop. Please provide the service tag, order number or part number of the LCD through Private message so that I can confirm the system model.

To send a Private Message, click my User name and Start Conversation.

803 Posts

July 1st, 2013 11:00

Even if I could check all the 15 and 16 inch laptops, we can't be sure of the model number because our product specification documents may not have the same back cover listed. Please allow me a day or two. Fingers crossed.

July 1st, 2013 11:00

I don't have the service tag, order, or part number. It was in a collection of misc. parts that I purchased. I was hoping that someone might recognize the design on the back and know what model number it's associated with.

July 1st, 2013 13:00

Alright, thanks!

803 Posts

July 3rd, 2013 06:00

Hi zack.harkness,

Sorry I could not locate the system model. You may have to check with the vendor from where the LCD was purchased.

No Events found!