Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 21st, 2014 23:00

Help with driver downloads

I've been trying to download drivers for my Dell.. For some reason they don't seem to be installing.. I can download but that's it, they do nothing.. I have a Dell account page it shows me filter drivers (4) than it also shows me All related drivers (34) Do i need to download all 34 or just the 4? How do i get these to download properly and install correctly? Can someone please help me how to do this correctly... Is their also a way for them to download automatically so i don't need to keep coming back to see if their are any updates... Thanks much

May 22nd, 2014 15:00

Hi ,

Thank you for writing to us. You need not update all the 34 updates available. The driver updates available on the site would consist of all the drivers that would be compatible with the system model. But the driver specific to your system is what you could download.

If you need help downloading the right drivers specific to your system please send me the system service tag or express service code through this private chat by clicking on my username and selecting start conversation. I will be glad to help you with it.

Please refer to the link below where to locate the service tag or express service code http://dell.to/162b3za.

No Events found!