Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 1st, 2015 06:00

How to file a complaint against dell customer service and Warranty

When I went to buy a laptop, I have not considered any other laptop as I thought Dell would be perfect for me. However, let me tell you, it's not. Within the period of 1 month, I started getting touch pad issues which is not resolved completely yet. This is not ended here. I bought this laptop (which was the worst decision I have ever made) in October 2014 and this Dell dashboard shows my warranty expiring in July 2015. I am emailing to them and nobody even bothers to give a reply. On phone support I have asked several times that I want to extend my warranty, however nobody helped me for that too. Is this your SO CALLED superior customer service and quality product? If yes then please stop selling Dell Inspiron 3542 model. Pathetic touch pad! LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I FILE A COMPLAINT as I cant take this harassment further.

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

February 1st, 2015 06:00

Contact link, bottom of the screen.

5 Posts

February 1st, 2015 07:00

I did that yesterday and received no email or call. 

August 1st, 2016 10:00

I wish somebody would let me know also how to file a complaint. I've had 2 screens go bad , hard drive ,and I've had to buy a battery.I still have touchpad issues were my mouse jumps from one place to another.I just want to know how you can file a complaint.I will be done with dell after this. If I rip somebody off for $1200 I go to jail not dell.They basically say live with it.

No Events found!