Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

N

April 3rd, 2017 08:00

I like to buy Dell xps 15 if possible

Hello,

I trying  to buy this laptop in many different ways but seems that is not possible..so please if you can help me I will appreciate that. .I am from Zagreb, Croatia and i'm ready to pay delivery costs if necessary...

I want this configuration:

9569 i7-7700hq gtx 1050 16gb ram 512gb ssd pcle Fhd windows

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 3rd, 2017 13:00

Buying  a system not sold in your location is an invitation to trouble - there will be no support or warranty for it.  If any problems arise, it would need to be returned to the country of purchase for repair -- consider that before buying.

11 Posts

April 3rd, 2017 13:00

Tnx for answer ejn63..i taught that Dell guarantee is international and beside that many people

buy online from other country..i find "cyberport" from Germany,they seem ok..

In my country Dell selling old versions of xps 15 and at same time is more expensive..

I don't have choice..

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 3rd, 2017 14:00

The "international" warranty applies ONLY to systems purchased with onsite service plans - and in addition, ONLY to systems also sold in your home market.

If the system you want is not sold in your country BY DELL (not by third party resellers), there is no support for it, nor will it have a warranty.

Since upward of 30% of all notebooks need a repair within the three years they're used, it's a fairly big gamble to take.

11 Posts

April 4th, 2017 00:00

Tnx again for answers and warning,appreciate that..Croatia is not like Germany in any way ,in other

words if some problems occur then 'll be more happy to get service in Germany..

Besides the configuration I looking for I can't find it and if some of the Croatian shops order for me it will coast me around nearly 2700/2800  €..I can get it from Germany for 1800 €...

Tnx to your warning I will discuss that matter with cyberport.de

No Events found!