Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 14th, 2015 18:00

Inspire 7347 lose hinges in warranty

The hinges seem to be off. the right hinge is back more than the left, causing the display to be a bit off when opened (right side leaning back) and off centered when closed (display not flushed with base, off to the right). i can't seem to find a way to adjust it. is this fixable or defective? My warranty is good until next year.

April 14th, 2015 19:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us. 

Is there any damage on the laptop? If the issue is caused by wear&tear/accidental damage,it can be covered only if the system has Complete Care Entitlement.

Please send me a Friend request and provide the System tag and registered Owner details through a Private message.Also attach a picture of the hinges and we will check and let you know what can be done.

April 15th, 2015 03:00

Hi Radiokarma,

Welcome to the Community.
We would like to know that how did this issue occur and also let us know if this system was dropped by any chance.

April 16th, 2015 06:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us.

Is there any damage on the laptop? If the issue is caused by wear&tear/accidental damage,it can be covered only if the system has Complete Care Entitlement.

Please send me a Friend request and provide the System tag and registered Owner details through a Private message.Also attach a picture of the hinges and we will check and let you know what can be done.

No Events found!