Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 19th, 2014 22:00

Inspiron 14 7000 series newbie

Greetings all,

IS there a manual, simple quick reference guide for an old man to use for this computer?

my old Dell died and is resting in peace in Dell Computer heaven ( god bless its RAM memory ) and I bought this wonderful new one,

Problem is, occasionally I bump into  some minor problems here n there, ( they moved things, drivers set ups have been changed since i last looked in there! ) need manual for this,...

Thanks in advance,...

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

June 20th, 2014 01:00

Hi JeffreyHLLee,

Please refer to the link below for the manuals of Dell Inspiron 14 7437.

http://dell.to/1uIJ4dW

Hope this helps.

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

June 20th, 2014 04:00

IS there a manual, simple quick reference guide for an old man to use for this computer?

Sorry but there is not a manual of the type that you want. Dell does have one mis-named "Owner's Manual", but it is actually the Service Manual for replacing parts.

Problem is, occasionally I bump into  some minor problems here n there, ( they moved things, drivers set ups have been changed since i last looked in there! ) need manual for this,...

I have read or browsed through hundreds of Dell manuals but have never seen one that detailed. Probably your best bet is to post questions here on the forum. At the top of each page is a drop-down menu named "Support Forums" with links to many of the discussion boards available (the one we are on now is the Laptop Audio board).

June 21st, 2014 07:00

thanks Ravi

June 21st, 2014 07:00

thanks Jimco

No Events found!