Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 13th, 2017 01:00

Inspiron 15-7559 blackout?

So I was just on my laptop playing on csgo like I always do and then a flicker went on my screen for a quick second my screen went black then the game came back on for 1 more second then a blackout occurred. I tried turning the laptop back on but nothing happened. Then I tried removing static power like I have done in the past but nothing. Also quick important fact the light at the bottom of the mousepad on the edge lit up every time I tried to turn on the power.

Things I tried: removing static power

Unplugging ram dad card etc still nothing.

Also tried just not using the batter but use the cable still nothing.

I know nothing is wrong with the ac charge cable because my brother has the same laptop and it works fine for him.

Please let me know what I should do I also have no warranty :(

June 13th, 2017 10:00

Hi WILLIKOSKI ,

Does the system has any lights on it?

Try to remove the RAM and start the system and check for any beep sound?

Have you tried a different AC adapter?

Is there any light on the adapter when connected?

Tried to reseat the battery if possible.

Also, please click my DELL-username and write me a private message with the service tag and your Name for case records.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

3 Posts

June 13th, 2017 11:00

I tried removing ram and the ssd the ac adapter has a light on it also. Also I tried my brothers ac adapter and it works fine with his. I tried removing the static electricity but nothing still.

No there are 0 lights also.

3 Posts

June 13th, 2017 11:00

I tried all your methods but still nothing. Only option I can think of is getting a repair for $259 from dell.

June 14th, 2017 10:00

Hi

If you can private message me the tag and contact name and number, shipping and billing address, email  address we can try to raise a quotation.

No Events found!