Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 6th, 2009 00:00

Inspiron 1525 Cursor jumping to different places while typing

My touchpad, on my Inspiron 1525 Dell computer with Vista, is driving me CRAZY!!  As I am typing, it skips to a different place on the page and starts typing there.  I have touched NOTHING to cause it to do this, yet it does it constantly.  Not only does it skip to different places on the page, it is harder to press my keyboard keys since this problem has started occuring.  It is the most aggravating thing I have ever had to happen with my computer.  I cannot type anything with any speed at all because I never know where I am going to be typing next on the page and never know how much of what I have typed is going to be erased when this jumping around problem occurs.  I must press the keyboard keys harder, watch my cursor continuously, and watch all of these psychological mind bogglers at the same time.  Talk about driving a person insane!!  This will do it in no time. 

Please help me know how to fix this.  I have read many,many suggestions on the internet and tried a few of them, but no luck as of yet.  I just know that I am at the right place for help now.  HELP,  HELP, HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

June 6th, 2009 04:00

Repost your Laptop problem on the Laptop section of the forum.  This section is for DESKTOP issues.

June 6th, 2009 14:00

Thank you for telling me.  This is the first time I have ever posted and I didn't notice that. 

I have reposted!

No Events found!