Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 9th, 2016 02:00

Inspiron 3737 not start?

Hi.

May Inspiron 3737 does not start. See next video.

Can you tell what happened to him?
Manufacturer laptop configuration remained unchanged.
Initially it was a short time problem and it started to run after 2-3 switching on. Then the number of switches required for a start became higher. Now it does not start at all.

4 Posts

October 11th, 2016 23:00

Hi.

I got sick.

Here's the video of which I spoke

www.youtube.com/watch

Please help me identify the problem.

October 9th, 2016 16:00

Hi All_mif

Thanks for writing to us.

When did the issue start?

Unfortunately there is no video in the post, Could you please re-post the video.

Please disconnect the battery and charger and hold down the power button for 30 secs. Now plug back all and power on and let us know how it goes.

Await your response.

Regards

4 Posts

October 12th, 2016 12:00

Hi.

I got sick.

Here's the video of which I spoke

www.youtube.com/watch

Please help me identify the problem.

October 12th, 2016 15:00

Hi unfortunately the link is incomplete . Have you tried the steps as suggested? Also what you can try is to remove the memory modules from the system and then try with one module at  a time. instructions can be found on support.euro.dell.com--enter tag #--submit--manuals.

4 Posts

October 12th, 2016 23:00

October 13th, 2016 16:00

Thank you for the link. Looking at the symptoms it could be a hardware issue or could be a loose connection. Have you tried the steps as suggested. Also please try an external monitor if possible and let us know if you get a display. await your response.

October 14th, 2016 18:00

Hi, we are awaiting your response. Please let us know if you have tried the steps as suggested so far with regards to trying an external monitor and releasing static charge.

No Events found!