Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 16th, 2013 14:00

Inspiron N4110 replaced screen and display is dark because LEDs are not ON

Hello,

I've Dell Inspiron 14R N4110 laptop. Recently my laptop screen is broken. When I turned on the power, I was able to see the cracked screen and screen LEDs glowing bright so that I can see cracks on the screen and partial working screen.

I got a replacement screen, fixed it, and there is a display on screen but not bright because the LEDs of the screen are not on. I could bearly see the screen because the LEDs are not on and the display works well on an external monitor thru HDMI cable.

I returned screen and got another replacement screen, and the same behavior. The is a display on replaced screen but dark because again LEDs are not on for brighter display of the screen.

I did hardware diagnosis of the laptop and here are the error details (I really kicked in power into my eyes to see into this dark display to note the error msg)

Error Code: 2000-0333
Validation 43645
Msg: Video - User provided no input for graphics test

There are many DELL users out on the internet with the same issue. No solution from DELL yet.

Any solution to this issue is highly appreciated.......Thanks in advance......Joseph

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

August 16th, 2013 14:00

Is the replacement screen identical to the original?

No Events found!