Inspiron N5010 - Bluetooth Peripheral Device missing a driver

Haiii

My Dell support center is showing that Bluetooth Peripheral Device is missing 

I am using windows 7 ultimate 32-bit

plzz help me to fix it

62 Posts

February 22nd, 2012 11:00

Nithin.Ind,

Could you provide more details about what exactly you see when you get this message?  Where are you in the application and what exactly does it say?  Are you able to provide a screenshot? 

To capture a screenshot of the page in question, have the page open in the application and then press the ALT key and while holding it down press PRNT SCRN key.  The image will be stored on your clipboard.  Next you can click START and then type PAINT.  When the Paint application is found, click it in the list above.  A while canvas should appear.  Right click in this white area and click PASTE.  Next save this file to your desktop and when you reply (using the USE RICH FORMATTING link next to the reply button) you can use the INSERT IMAGE button in the pane above to upload your image and post it here for us to see.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

May 22nd, 2012 06:00

1 Message

June 9th, 2012 12:00

Hi,

I'm facing an identical problem with my laptop(Dell Inspiron N5010) ; the problem is I cannot transfer files via Bluetooth from my Blackberry Torch 9810. My Bluetooth headset was not working too. However I checked the automatic updates center and found out that the driver related to the Bluetooth was missing and went ahead and downloaded it from Broadcomm. After downloading I could connect my headset via the bluetooth as wel as my phone but I cannot transfer files from the Blackberry  to my laptop(files can be sent the other way round).This time the error message was that the Bluetooth peripheral driver was not installed. I right clicked on the my phone's icon under devices and printers and clicked on troubleshoot and this time the error was Windows could not find a driver for your Bluetooth peripheral device. I checked in device manager as well and its giving an error with the Bluetooth peripheral drivers after I tried downloading them from dell.co.in(Drivers and Downloads section). Please see the attached screenshot below:

1 Message

June 28th, 2012 12:00

Download and install a missing driver

Your Bluetooth device is missing a driver.

A driver for your Bluetooth device, and instructions for installing it, are available on the manufacturer's website.

Click to download and install the driver from the Broadcom Corporation website

What is a driver? A driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with hardware or devices. Without drivers, the hardware you connect to your computer (for example, a video card or a webcam) won't work properly.

Therefore, I downloaded this driver of broadcom but when I tried to run the setup I came against the following message that "this program cannot upgrade your software. Please contact the manufacturer of your bluetooth device for support."

Please help me in this regard. Ill be very thankful.

1 Message

February 18th, 2014 06:00

I need the link to donload the bluetooth peripheral device driver in inspiron N5010. 

Please help me on this. 

Thank you.

No Events found!