Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 8th, 2015 10:00

Inspiron15 keys not working in key board and call center not responding

I am trying to contact call center for last one month but they are not ready to solve my issues, They said they will call me back but not ready to do that, I never thought Dell like company will do cheating like this My problem is few keys of my laptop is not working, i dont know who will help me  

2K Posts

October 10th, 2015 01:00

Hi Abey joseph P,

What is the exact issue with the keyboard keys? Which keys are not working? Are the keys intact or have they popped out? What is the exact system model? Is there any damage / liquid spillage on the system? When did the issue start?

Update the BIOS from support.dell.com - http://dell.to/1kGWIcI - enter the service tag and select drivers and downloads and run the BIOS update - restart and check if it works fine.

Restart the system and keep tapping on f12 key and select diagnostics. Run the test and make a note of any errors that you might possibly encounter and reply with the error details.

If the system is under warranty, then contact us via Twitter - @dellcares

Keep us updated.

October 10th, 2015 08:00

Thanks for the reply, I updated BIOS, but no positive sign. The keys not working is any of 9, any of . and / in number area and I think F12 is not working as when I tried that not worked. The machine is under warranty. The worst thing is ur customer care is not helping and not replying to the mail. I am trying to mail this  Saurav Sharma who attended the call. But not responding to mail. I am wondering is this way a MNC responding to customer, I will be more happy if u can return money.

I don't have twitter I'd for chat. And can you guarantee that you will help thru that.

Please understand customer issues and properly respond to mails and calls. I am begging ur help either to fix the issue or return money.

Thanks,

Abey

2K Posts

October 13th, 2015 21:00

Hi Abey,

Please send me the service tag of the system and your contact details in a private conversation. I shall escalate this to the team who handled the case previously and get the issue sorted out at the earliest possible.

No Events found!