Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 23rd, 2015 09:00

Install BIOS Dell Vostro 3560 failed!

Dear Dell support team and other friends,

Before posting this article, I searched many support sites, forum regarding this, but I do not find the correct answer, sure that I already do as their guideline.

- At first, I introduce my laptop is Dell Vostro 3560. However, the current BIOS is wrong version, this is of Dell Inspirion 7520 (shows in BIOS Setup - F2 also)

- The secondary thing, I download the latest BIOS version of 3560, this is: 3560A17.exe.

- The third, I try to run directly in Windows 7 (x64) - both normal mode, use /forceit, /forcetype, /nopause... And the error message is: "Unsupport Operating System". Then I try to move to the 4th step.

- The fourth, I use the XP mini, run the tool again, use /forceit, /forcetype, /nopause each time, the new error message is: "the ac adapter and battery must be plugged in before the system bios can be flashed". I ensure that the adapter and battery are standard of Dell Product and battery energy is full.

- The 5th, I try to create a USB with FreeDOS, try to boot and locate the containing folder: C:\3560A17.exe /forceit and then the command return only "Test.", so disappointed.

Anyone can you please help me to resolved this case? I am so tired of this because it takes me much time but still not found the solution.

Appreciate your help so much

September 24th, 2015 09:00

Could anyone help me to resolve please...

Appreciate your assistance...

No Events found!