claminator
1 Copper

RE: Integrated Webcam Not working after windows 10 move

Jump to solution

You're joking, right?  I have the same issue on a Dell Inspiron 15z.  Windows 10 doesn't recognize the camera nor does the Dell system check recognize it.  It's not listed in Device Manager.   What a joke.  I'm buying anything but a Dell system next time.

0 Kudos
claminator
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I beg to differ on that because if Windows 10 had the drivers then our webcams and microphone would be working.  I found out the hard way that it wasn't on a webinar last night.  VERY frustrating.  ALL of my BIOS and files are the latest greatest but no webcam or microphone. 

Can't you just supply the ***' driver and call it good?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
claminator
1 Copper

Jump to solution

So this didn't work either.  It's really very disappointing that Dell cannot do better than this for hardward that they installed in the system.

marcott
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi,

I completely agree with you. Dell promote migrating to Win10 without measuring drivers compatibility ?!? very sad...

Marc

Dell Precision M4700

0 Kudos
MrSinatra
1 Nickel

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
ygornac
1 Copper

Jump to solution

It doesnt works. Latest bios, latest chipset driver installed in compatibility. Please, Dell, write a working driver!

0 Kudos
brunoalex3010
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I have this same problem, I can not solve this happened when I joined a HD Wallpapers blog, I was choosing some Wallpaper to put on my Monitor, then I found some good Wallpapers ... after that started to appear some problems in my PC the blog that I visited is of HD Wallpapers after that I will not go to this blog more of HD Wallpapers, I want to know if it can be virus, because my computer is crashing too much ... how can I solve it, I will have to format ?

0 Kudos