Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 22nd, 2013 15:00

Intel hd 3000 error might shorten an ic in my laptop again. what should i do to avoid it?

last night i turned my laptop on and the resolution changed to its lowest. my laptop said that the graphics driver is not installed or something like that. the funny thing is that it was working fine a few minutes before that. i just shut it down because i thought we are already leaving.

i tested the video card for error and the video memory test wasn't able to start. it suggested that i go to screen resolution>advance setting>troubleshoot tab and change the setting to high. unfortunately, there is a "change setting" button but i can't select. in short i can't change the setting. the rest of the test passed.

i tried to update the driver but it said that the laptop doesn't have the minimum requirement. this already happened to me more or less 3 times and the result is always short ic. and i didn't even do anything stupid.

what should i do to avoid a shorted ic and fix it right now? what should i avoid in order to totally avoid this situation again? any ideas? please help

ps.
i can reverted it back to normal and restart my laptop. my laptop looks fine. the device manager says my drivers are ok but they are not.

sorry for the long story and wrong grammar. thank you

laptop: dell n4110

No Responses!
No Events found!