Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

June 3rd, 2013 22:00

LCD screen Flicker POOR DELL SUPPORT

I have a NEW Inspiron 5323. (Bought less than 3 weeks ago)There is a 1/2 inch spot on the screen that flickers. I have invested 7 hours of my time in Chats or conversations with Dell Support techs. THREE of them asked me to reboot my system severing an on line diagnosis session. They promised to call me back BUT DIDN'T. The Computer was sent to the depot for repair and came back without the problem being corrected. 

It's definitely a hardware problem with the screen because the problem doesn't display on an external monitor. The problem shows on all colors during the D start-up option. The spot is like a pressure induced moire pattern.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone know how to escalate this issue? Every time I call Dell the spend 20 minutes taking the same information from me and put me on hold. They then transfer my call and the next person asks the same questions. One I got transfered twice

The support people must read from a script because they all make the same promises that they don't keep. The computer had a SLOOOW wireless connection because it was shipped from the factory with the wrong driver installed. 

My history with poor Dell support is lengthy. A few months ago I ordered a hard drive cage for a second drive for my Dell Studio 17. I ordered the cage, adaptor and screws. Two different types of screws were specified, 2 of one and 4 of the other. Dell sent one of each

3.3K Posts

June 4th, 2013 00:00

Hi topgum,

I sincerely apologize for the technical troubles you have experienced with your Dell computer

Kindly private message me the service tag so that I can take the case forward. To private message the service tag click my User name and click Start conversation.

Awaiting your response!

4 Posts

June 4th, 2013 01:00

express code tag is :  

my phone is

Hoping for a quick resolution

Raymond Klein

No Events found!