Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

SY

May 22nd, 2017 02:00

Laptop no power on

My Dell Vostro 3568 is no power on now. No response.

This happened when i just removed battery from pc which's in sleep mode.

No response. No Power on now.

Please suggest me what to do.

Thanks.

May 22nd, 2017 07:00

Hi,

Have your tried to reseat RAM? If not please remove the RAM and install it back. Once done, make sure the laptop is switched off and no power adapter is connected. Please check whether your laptop shows any LED lights while plugging it with AC adapter or while powering on the laptop. Check whether you can hear any fan spinning sound while the laptop power on. If the LED indicator lights are working, I suggest you to connect the laptop to an external monitor to check whether there will be any video signal output. If you are getting video output in external monitor, then there's a need for LCD panel replacement. If there's nothing showing on external monitor and the fan is still working, the problem may be due to the failure of the video chip.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

May 22nd, 2017 08:00

:emotion-2:

Please remove the AC adapter and battery again. Press " Power On " button for 30 seconds to release Static Flea Power. Replace battery, adapter and then power on system. Hopefully computer starts normally.

May 23rd, 2017 00:00

Hi LSUFAN51,

I've tried that methods several times. Unfortunately,  it doesn't work for me.

Thanks for your answer.

May 23rd, 2017 00:00

Hi Jobbg Issac,

The LED indicator is working for about 1-5 sec after connecting AC adaptor. Unfortunately, the fun isn't working too. Laptop doesn't show any response after being like this. May it b power supply problem or not?

Actually,laptop's running well before it occured to b like that. I juz sleep off my laptop and removed battery for wrong. i bought that 2 months ago.

Thanks for your answer.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

May 23rd, 2017 09:00

I'd suggest you contact Technical Support for further assistance in the link below. Hopefully one of the Dell reps here on this forum, see this thread and be able to help you.

Contact Information | Dell US

No Events found!