Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 8th, 2015 15:00

Latitude 6330e Bluetooth Driver BCM20702A0 Win 7 64-bit

When review my driver list, there is no Bluetooth driver listed.  When I try to install the "Dell Wireless 380 Bluetooth Application Dell Wireless 380 Bluetooth Application network_Application_9CP1N_WN_6.5.1.4000_A02.EXE", the install fails at the point where it asks that I turn on the wireless switch.  I believe I need the basic Broadcom driver installed prior to installing the Dell Wireless 380 Bluetooth application.  Where can I find the driver? Note below Dell says, BCM20702A0 should exist before installing 380 Bluetooth module.  None of the following displays in in driver profile...

Windows 7>Network Applications>Dell Wireless 380 Bluetooth Module

Bluetooth Driver

1.2K Posts

March 12th, 2015 11:00

Hi,

Below are the links for the drivers .

Do install them in the same sequence ,

1)Intel Chipset Driver (link)

2)Video Drivers (link)

3)Audio Drivers (link)

4)Dell Data Protection Applications (link)

5)Network Drivers ,ethernet (link)

6)Network Drivers ,wifi (link)

7)Network Applications ,bluetooth (link )

8)Chipset Drivers (link)

9)Chipsert driver ,USB(link)

10)Chipset Drivers ,memory card (link)

11)Chipset Drivers ,free fall sensor (link)

12)Input Drivers ,(link )

13)Nec Drivers (link)

Kindly download and install the drivers in the same sequence .

Kindest Regards,

Jennifer

#Iwork4Dell

1.2K Posts

March 9th, 2015 08:00

Hi ,

Thank you for writing to the Dell Community Forum.

This is the link for the Broadcom driver which is Dell Data Protection Access Driver,

This is the link for the Dell Wireless 380 Bluetooth Application .

If you have any more queries do send the service tag of the system along with the operating system information via private message so that I can look into the details of the system .

Awaiting a reply .

Kindest Regards,

19 Posts

March 9th, 2015 15:00

19 Posts

March 9th, 2015 15:00

I received an error during the install. 

I tried installing more Dell Protection Drivers... I now have some default drivers under Serial Bus Controllers.  I wish there was a way for the website to analyze what drivers I need. Also, my hard wire Ethernet controller/driver is now not working.

19 Posts

March 9th, 2015 21:00

Bluetooth no longer shows as a device and Intel Gigabit Controller 82579LM (Error code 10) no longer works... Please help.  Ping works to gigabit controller, but cannot be used.  see device picture below...

1.2K Posts

March 10th, 2015 10:00

Hi ,

Thank you for the reply!

I would suggest you uninstall the drivers that you have installed.
Also do provide the service tag of the system via private message along with operating system info so that I can send the links for all the drivers and you may install the drivers in the same sequence .

Kind Regards,

19 Posts

March 18th, 2015 13:00

Thank you, Jennifer.  I still wasn't able to get my Bluetooth driver to install because during the install process it asks, 'please activate Bluetooth using wireless switch'.  I turned off and on the manual wireless switch on the side of the machine (wireless Ethernet was working)... but the install process didn't recognize that the wireless switch was on. So, the only option in the driver install process was to 'cancel' the install.  So, I'm given up on Bluetooth.

Also, messing with Bluetooth driver install over the past two weeks corrupted my wireless and direct Ethernet drivers.  After going through your driver install procedure in the order you specified, my direct Ethernet driver for the 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet had a error 10.  I was able to resolve this after many different tries by; holding the power button down until the computer turned off with no saving of environment, then during the reboot process the system asked how I wanted to boot the system (Normal, Safe, Safe with Network, etc.) and I choose Safe with Network (and also tried Normal)... and the Error 10 issue went away on the 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet driver.  It appears the Gigabit Ethernet driver has a bug on handling/recovering (especially from sleep mode) some system interrupts.

Jennifer, again thank you for your patience and help.

Regards,

Bill

19 Posts

March 19th, 2015 11:00

Also, my sound doesn't work (2408WFP).

Thank you for helping me.

1.2K Posts

Hi ,

Thank you for getting back to us.For me to assist you better with the Bluetooth issue I would request you to provide the screen shot of the device manager ,in the mean time I will try to get any other alternate solution to resolve this issue.

Kindest Regards,

19 Posts

Can you see the Snipping image?

1.2K Posts

March 20th, 2015 07:00

Good day !

I am unable to view the image ,I would ask you to attach it as image and then send it .

Here in this case when you are  unable to hear audio from the device I would ask you to confirm these details ,

1)Is the issue seen with earphones or speakers or with external speakers.

2)Were any software or hardware changes made to the system .

Awaiting your reply .

Kind Regards

19 Posts

March 20th, 2015 09:00

Jennifer,

There are no hardware changes to Dell's original shipping configuration.  Software was changed via updates which ended up locking the computer so I reinstalled Win 7 64-bit.  Here are 2 images above using the insert media function in this messaging program. If this insert media function isn't the way to attach an image, what is the proper way... one image is based on reinstall of drivers per your sequenced list (Sound and Bluetooth didn't work) and the other depicts my current state where I reinstalled the Sound drivers from the Dell web site.

Thank you for helping.

Bill

1.2K Posts

March 20th, 2015 11:00

Hi ,

Thank you for the reply !

I would suggest you to go to system BIOS and under wireless , enable wireless switch and wireless  device.

Then in system BIOS ,if we click on general tab -under system information check and advise if the bluetooth is listed .

Also this is the link for the unknown device listed under device manager with error .

If there are any more queries do write to us .

Kind Regards,

19 Posts

March 20th, 2015 12:00

I'm guessing that I need to get into BIOS the by interrupting the boot process. In that BIOS setup the Bluetooth switch is on.   The rebooted and computer is unable to start.  It is now trying to repair.  I'm now very annoyed.  I can't believe this not a more refined process.   I don't know what to do.  I'm now using my iPhone

19 Posts

March 22nd, 2015 23:00

I have recovered to my previous point.  Sound still doesn't work.  The driver associated with the link free fall protection didn't work because it was an older version.  I will try and reinstall the current version.

No Events found!