Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 2nd, 2010 09:00

Latitude E6410 XP Drvr for "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Ctrlr"

This E6410 is brand new and was delivered with Vista Home.  I dropped an existing E6400 XP image on it, planning to retro the correct drivers.  I've gotten 'em all installed correctly, except a device identified in Device Mangler as PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller.  I received two of these machines at the same time and I can see on the one still running Vista that there is a Vista driver for this device.  I can't find an XP driver.  I found a web page that said to open the device in device manager, go to the Details tab and use the Device Instance ID to search for the manufacturer.  That produced a name of "IBEX Peak Thermal Subsystem".   Can't find an XP driver for that, either.  Any help would be appreciated.  Happy Independence Day to all!  Thanks in advance,

-J

24 Posts

July 2nd, 2010 12:00

Ok, I'm an idiot.  I had the driver all along and hadn't installed it.  Turned out to be the INtel Turbo Boost Technology Driver.  Once I installed that, the entry under Other Devices went away.  Hope this helps someone else in the future.

2 Posts

July 22nd, 2010 03:00

Many thanks, this has now helped me :D

1 Message

October 28th, 2010 10:00

Thank you for this - it did indeed help me (with the same issue)...:emotion-11:

1 Message

November 15th, 2010 13:00

Thank you! it helped me because I was having the same issue! : )

No Events found!