Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

O

April 26th, 2015 02:00

Latitude E7450 and problems with Control Vault w/ Fingerprint Swipe Sensor

Hi,

I have Latitude E7450 with Windows 8.1 with latest driver for fingerprint and I have problem with it. 

This is what windows told me:

EN: Device Control Vault w / Fingerprint Swipe Sensor (WBF location Function) is offline due to an error in the user mode driver. Number of further attempts to restart the Windows device: 5. For more information about this issue, please contact the manufacturer.
Error ID 10111.

CZ: Zařízení Control Vault w/ Fingerprint Swipe Sensor (umístění WBF Function) je offline v důsledku chyby ovladače v uživatelském režimu. Počet dalších pokusů systému Windows restartovat zařízení: 5. Další informace o tomto problému získáte u výrobce zařízení.

And I also get this message:

EN: There is a problem with one or more drivers in user mode and the host process has been terminated. Consequently, it may be a temporary interruption ability to view devices.
Error ID 10110.

CZ: Nastaly potíže s jedním nebo více ovladači v uživatelském režimu a hostitelský proces byl ukončen. V důsledku toho může dojít k dočasnému přerušení schopnosti zobrazit zařízení.

Sometimes I have problem with logon to windows .... fingerprint is not available. It happens few time a day. 

Please could you help me with this problem?

Version of driver: 6.1.7600.20222 and 6.1.7600.20555
Windows 8.1
E7450 UMA, i7, 8GB ram

69 Posts

May 7th, 2015 14:00

nobody know? I have still this problem

69 Posts

May 10th, 2015 09:00

I disabled the possibility to turn off device becose of energy saving ... now it is better.

69 Posts

May 25th, 2015 00:00

Hi,

so my latest solution is good but It have small issue, Windows does not remeber my settings after restart and than is again problem with fingerprint after sleeping mode.

Can somebody help me with this issue?

Thx

50 Posts

May 25th, 2015 00:00

hello ondrabanov

My XT2 is having problems too with f/p reader! it sees it in device manager but not in any other place? I went to HP website to get digital persona s/w as it worked in the past on my 1737.

I have installed and it is working windows 8.1 multi-touch not working- "no digitizer driver install"?? single touch and pen are ok..

69 Posts

August 1st, 2015 00:00

Hi,

so I tried windows 7, but I have same problem with fingerprint. After some time and severel sleeping modes is not possible to log in with fingerprint on windows 7 !!!

Please can you help me with it?

There is a problem with one or more drivers in user mode and the host process has been terminated. Consequently, you may temporarily interrupt capability display devices.

A control Vault w / Swipe Fingerprint Sensor (WBF location Function) is offline due to an error driver in user mode. Number of further attempts to restart Windows installations: 5. For more information about this issue, please contact the manufacturer.

Biometric service Windows service terminated unexpectedly. This condition has occurred 1 times.

69 Posts

August 30th, 2015 03:00

Please DELL.... do something !!

No Events found!