Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 14th, 2013 01:00

M4700 surprise appearence

My M4700's just arrived ... finally after a month-long wait (three consecutive delays by DELL).
The label on the box says "Made in China".
Unboxed .. two shoe prints on the bottom of the laptop, a smaller one is certainly a shoe print, the other one also looks like a shoe print although it's somewhat smudged and has a different line pattern.
I've taken pictures and I haven't turned the laptop on yet, cos don't know wth that could mean.
Has anyone had this (or similar) type of experience/surprises from DELL/China ?
Any suggestions on what to do? (From DELL?) 

5 Practitioner

• 

353 Posts

March 14th, 2013 05:00

Hi Karl_Z,

Firstly, please accept our apologies for the condition of your delivered Precision system and for the delay in replying. What I would like to do is help you with this outside of the forum.

I've sent you a friend request - if you can accept this friend request and then send me a private message with your system's service tag and your e-mail address, it would be a great help and would allow me to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.

5 Practitioner

• 

353 Posts

March 18th, 2013 04:00

Hi Karl_Z,

Just posting a quick follow up as my friend request hasn't been accepted by you yet. If you can do this and send me a private message with your system's service tag and e-mail address, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

No Events found!