Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 27th, 2012 06:00

M5030 7 Beeps - My first Dell with problems

Hi, I have a Dell M5030 only 13 months after it was bought and presented me this problem.  I have had several Dell machines and is the first that gives me problems in the shortest time, and beat just after the warranty. I went to the store where I bought it and I did not answer, then I went to Nicaragua to Enable and apparently will not work, say they are receiving equipment until January (lol). It's amazing that the processor problems so quickly, with a brand as reliable with Dell. That I can do about it, can not be that this is a commercial matter for one buy another computer, do not think of Dell.

11 Posts

October 30th, 2013 09:00

Probably late on this but it help me today :

Dell is aware of these problems. I have the same problem with my laptop ad warranty expired last year There have been many complaints regarding this issue. The cause is due to CPU/GPU connections to motherboard. Mfg defect. You can call Dell @ 800-288-4410. Have your service tag or express code handy. It is located on bottom of laptop. They will send you a box to ship via fedex and repair it at no cost to you

No Events found!