Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 20th, 2012 18:00

M5030 Bites the Dust!

It looks like I will also be joining the many formerly loyal Dell customers who has a defective M 5030.  From the thousands of posts from others who have had the same "7 beeps and blank screen" malfunction it looks like I will be shopping for a new computer.  If Dell does not step up and do the responsible thing, I certainly will not be purchasing any more Dells!!

April 10th, 2014 08:00

I got the same night mare with M5030, dell sold me the mother board then the LCD when out!!, replaced the lcd, hard drive, keyboard, and the new lcd never worked again then dell sold me the usb stick to re-install windows 7 and still have the same problem, the laptop works with an external monitor, no LCD at all the question is what are thinking the whole bunch of Pakistan and indian tech they hired? I bought 2 lap top the same day and 2 years later both laptops when down mother board issues, the same week, my daughter was able to get her fixed in Brazil without replacing the mother board or anything else but the ship, here in USA I already had expend the cost of a new laptop and the glorious Inspiron M-5030 still down, what a shame!!!! I have to send it to brazil??
No Events found!