Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 15th, 2012 14:00

N5050 Wlan issue with Ch14

Hello Folks,

I have Dell inspiron N5050 with celeron cpu, after re-install my laptop with English windows 7 32-bit I Lost ability to connect to my ISP that provide wireless internet with 802.11 b/g in frequency 2484 MHz (channel 14), when I bought my laptop it's was installed with windows 7 32-bit with wlan driver work fine with my ISP on the same channel 14, 

Now I need your help to advice me howto turn my wireless again to recognize all wifi channels

I try these drivers with no luck to solve my issue

Wireless WLAN 1502 Half Mini-Card Driver
Wireless 1701 Bluetooth v3.0+HS Driver
Wireless 1702 802.11 b/g/n, BT3.0+HS Driver      (not try yet)
Wireless WLAN 1501 Half Mini-Card Driver
Wireless WLAN 1503 Half Mini-Card Driver
Wireless 1701 802.11 b/g/n Driver

any suggestion will be welcomed

TIA

SaFi

2 Posts

June 15th, 2012 21:00

Hi Abhishek Banerjee

Thank you so much for your response,

I solved my issue by updating latest Broadcom BCM4312 / BCM4313 driver downloading from Lenovo site

Now everything works fine

Best Regards,

SaFi

June 15th, 2012 17:00

Hi SaFi2266,

Welcome to the Community.

sorry to hear that you are unable to connect to the wireless. You can try a few easy steps, press F2 to make sure that the wireless radio is on. Check on the task-bar if you can view any networks(pic2). If you cannot view your network but can other networks,try to add your network manually. also check the device manager(pic 1) if you do not see a wireless adapter listed under network adapters check under other devices. If you find network controller listed under other devices,then you need to install wireless drivers.

Please do these few steps and respond in case you need any further assistance or clarification.

Glad to help!

Abhishek Banerjee

Social Outreach Professional

You can reach us at: www.en.community.dell.com

No Events found!