Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 15th, 2016 16:00

No customer support

I just had the WORST, FIRST and LAST order experience with Dell.  I will never try to buy a computer from them again.  I tried to order a laptop online and my ordered got canceled. First, I got an email that order was received, then five minutes later, got another email saying it was changed/canceled.  I sent them an email wondering why, and never provided an explanation, later the computer was shipped order. I was told, they tried to deliver on Aug. 10, but it was rejected so computer was sent back to Dell. Apparently, Dell did not use the shipping address provided on file and delivered to the wrong address.  Every time I called about problem, it was connected to someone in India..  Three weeks later and no computer.  I will never buy a computer here again.  I'm surprise they are still in business with this kind of customer care.

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

August 16th, 2016 12:00

Hi vannavo,

Thanks for posting about your ordering experience.

Apologies if there was some confusion with the ordering process.  If you would like me to look into it for you, please contact me privately and send your order information.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!