Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

W

January 14th, 2015 23:00

Pathetic Laptop support for Inspiron 5000 series ( Wifi Issue ) by Dell @ Mumbai India

Pathetic Service By DELLL , My Case No.<ADMIN NOTE: Case number removed per privacy policy> from Mumbai ,India , Have Purchased new notebook around 10-12 days back, Inspiron 14 5000 Series (Intel®) - 5447, Windows 8.1 Single Language (64Bit) English

This is what we are concern for , I know Dell as organization and not like to run from Pilar to post after buying notebook and reported issue on 4th day of purchase / usage itself. I thought marking cc to RM will speed up my process but ….

Have ask for replacement with properly checked new notebook but dell refuse to do the same and want to do RnD while replacing MotherBoard , Network adaptor , Os etc which I refused , I want either replacement or Refund of my money only.

I will fight out with your Dell team and with higher authority for logical conclusion of my concern and will surely demand compensation apart from replacement for delivering faulty product.

Warm Regards
Pankaj Jaiswal
<ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

Issue Details : From day one Internet is not working with WiFi , I have tested the laptop on 3 different WIFI networks and unable to connect in a proper manner. The latency is high and the WIFI connection drops intermittently. I then purchased an external WIFI adapter (TPLINK TK-WN721N)and connected via USB. I was able to connect using the external USB adapter without any issues. The problem is now evident with the Intel R Dualband Wireless-AC 3160 adapter hardware. You are requested to depute your engineer immediately to replace he adapter. Please also note that if the problem remains unresolved after replacement of the hardware by dell engineer

No Responses!
No Events found!