Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 2nd, 2013 14:00

Physical Memory Dump

Hello all.

I have dell XPS L502x. It has 2 graphics cards 1- Intel HD graphics 3000 and the other is NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M with 1GB of memory.

My problem is that whenever I start to play any game instantly the physical memory dumps and blue screen appears and machine restarts. I've also tried some old games like Halflife2, cod1 and farcry 1 but faced the same problem. The system is configured with the latest drivers.

Other system info. Processor - I7 2nd gen, 4GB RAM, OS - windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.

any help for this problem will be highly appreciated. 

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

January 7th, 2013 04:00

Hi Adi29,

I would like to know if you are getting any error message with the blue screen.

I also request you to run diagnostics. To run diagnostics restart the system and at the Dell logo tap the F12 key every two seconds. This will start the One-time boot menu. Using arrow keys select ‘Diagnostics’ and hit enter. This will run diagnostics on the hardware components of the system which may take around 5 minutes.  Next Press Y for Yes when it asks you to continue Memory test. This will run a thorough test on the memory. Please reply to this post with the detailed error message to assist you further.

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

January 10th, 2013 10:00

Hi Adi29,

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to this post. Other community members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

September 4th, 2016 23:00

Hey

I'm getting an error Code 0142 Msg; Eorror 2000-0142 !

No Events found!