Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 17th, 2013 09:00

Please help

I brought a brand new XP windows tablet from Dell website back in August. The machine was defective from the start. I have called Dell on numerous occasions over the pass couple of months trying to get my computer problems fixed, nothing has been resolved with the service techs from India. I have requested to speak with someone in corporate office regarding my situation but they failed to give me any contact information. My camera hasn't work properly since I've had this device and my system freeze on me often, I am a full time student and a small business owner that need my computer at all times, because of these issues I've been able to work to even purchase gifts for my family this Christmas. I am so frustrated with Dell Support services. It would be nice if Dell would be so kind as send me a brand new replacement table for Christmas.  Please help!!!!!

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

December 17th, 2013 09:00

Since your product is a tablet, you might get better result in the Mobile Devices message board.

December 17th, 2013 10:00

How do get to mobile device message board? Is there a contact number to corporate?

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

December 17th, 2013 10:00

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/mobile-devices/default.aspx

corporate number for Dell should be Google-able.

No Events found!