Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 30th, 2011 16:00

Printing from Laptop

I'm using the Dell 1525.  I received a coupon and am unable to print the complete coupon.  I've tried copying to my documents for possible printing from there but only half the coupon copies to the file.  When printing it also only prints half the coupon.  I've tried e-mailing to my primary and secondary e-mail address but have the same results. Any ideas for correcting the problem.

22 Posts

July 2nd, 2011 21:00

Depending on how big your coupon is, if it is in viewable size, you can always use alt+PrintScrn or any screen capture tool to capture your coupon window screen; then use the windows Paint to copy the coupon and then save it into an image file so that you can print it out (assuming you have no problem to print other documents).

17 Posts

July 3rd, 2011 14:00

Thanks mcpunkin for your reply - I'll try that procedure.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

June 30th, 2011 17:00

Try using a different browser (Firefox, for example, if you're using IE).  Failing that, if everything else prints properly, but not the coupon, contact the issuer of the coupon.

17 Posts

July 2nd, 2011 17:00

I didn't use a browser to obtain the coupon.  I received the original coupon via e-mail.  I tried to print from two different Laptops, one using Vista the other Windows 7.  I also tried two different Printers.  Unable to print entire coupon either method.  

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

July 2nd, 2011 17:00

That means the problem is with the coupon itself - contact the issuer.

No Events found!