Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 25th, 2014 09:00

Problem with Bluetooth on Laptop Dell Inspiron 15

Hello,

I have problem with Bluetooth. I can detect any device.

In Device Manager I have warning that USB 2.0-CRW  driver is not installed.

Could you please help me with this driver.

OS Windows 7 64-bit

Thank you

615 Posts

January 25th, 2014 09:00

Tregarass,

Before I can help you I'll need more info than what you've already provided. Please reply to the following.

1) What is the nature of your bluetooth problem. ie radio on / not discoverable etc. It looks like you're using microsoft default driver for this device. Would you like me to cover proper driver/app installation for this device?

2) What model Dell computer are you having this problem with?

3) Do you believe your USB 2.0 external cdrw is a related problem or a separate problem entirely?

Based on this screenshot of your device manager it looks like you have installed / reinstalled Windows, I'll cover where and how to get the drivers specific to your Dell PC when I get the above info. 

2 Posts

January 25th, 2014 10:00

Thanks for the fast answer.

My laptop is brand new DELL Inspiron 15 3521.

I have problem with Bluetooth. U can see on my screenshot that Windows showing that driver for Bluetooth is installed, but when I click on the icon  in system tray, and add device, after scanning laptop cannot detect my smart phone. Also my Smartphone cant see the laptop.

It is obvious that driver for Bluetooth is not working properly.

Can you help me with instruction which driver I need to download and install. I need my Bluetooth.

Thank you in advance

9 Legend

• 

16K Posts

January 25th, 2014 11:00

No Events found!