Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

2 Posts

January 15th, 2009 10:00

Problems with Studio 1537

I am somewhat computer illiterate, so please bear with me.

I recently puchased a new studio 1537 with Vista in early January. Shortly after receiving the notebook, I noticed that the fan in the left rear became louder than usual when running on occasion. Is this normal?I have not used the notebook a lot, especially after encountering various problems.

Further, the touch pad is very finicky. At times I can move the cursor, but cannot 'click' on anything. But then at the same time it can be very sensitive. I have also experience problems with the arrow keys when trying to scroll through pages.

Recently, when starting the notebook, it stalls when booting up, requiring me to shut down and restart. At that time it usually boots up correctly.

Also, since I would be using the notebook for making graphics with adobe photoshop, I was told that the graphic card on the studio 15 would be best, however, I find that when using Adobe, that the fluidity of the program is lacking.

Can someone please help me? I don't know if I'm comfortable taking apart my notebook. I am not very pleased with this notebook so far, and find myself working on my piece of junk Acer more still.

Thank you,
Courtney

No Responses!
No Events found!