Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 16th, 2010 01:00

Proccesor FAILED DELL INSPIRON 1464

i bought DELL Inspiron 1464 last May 22, 2010 at first im loving my laptop after 3 weeks it started to shut down by it self and when i open it again it just turn in to a blue screen. i try to open it again and its not working anymore. so i decided to return it to _ _ _ _MAN North EDSA! it was June 18 when i return it they say that it will be check by their supplier and maybe after 2 weeks o 3 weeks maximum time ill have may laptop back. First question, my laptop is just 3 weeks old it is still part of the warranty to change it into a brand new unit. anyway after 10days finally they gave me a feedback that the problem is the processor, its not working so the supplier have to order a new processor for my laptop in Thailand. and the store told me not to call them anymore they will be the one will call me if my unit is in the store. but i really need my laptop for my work so im still calling them to have feedbacks. so after how 2weeks still no feed back almost a month now, i try to ask how about the warranty? 2nd question, its just 3 weeks old laptop is it and the processor failed do i have the right to have my warranty reset? today is July 16, 2010 it will be 1 month on 18th.. still i dont have my laptop. and have a problem with the warranty they didnt want to reset it!!! ARGH!!! : (

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

July 16th, 2010 04:00

The system-replacement period is 21 days from shipment in the US, but it sounds like you purchased it from somewhere other than Dell, so that doesn't apply.  Your point of purchase is your source for repair/replacement.

2 Posts

July 18th, 2010 18:00

even thou it bought it out side dell.. they're dell approved distributor. and i dont think its not fair.

No Events found!