Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 15th, 2012 03:00

QuickSet And Dell Audio by Realtek (Waves Maxx Audio) Fix

Hello XPS Owners Some help please i have my new dell xps l702x and the QuickSet cant launch waves audio maxx... I already reinstalled QuickSet and works, but when i restart my xps waves maxx audio touch key dont work :(  I already try with official dell drivers, realtek official last driver and the problem continue... I have to run manually the Dell Audio(Realtek waves maxx audio) and the icon appear in notification system tray (rigth down corner) i check msconfig-startup and the realtek procces are enable... Every time i turn on my computer i have to manually run Dell Audio as administrator and the screen of Audio Dell by Realtek appear :( Any ideas or a guide to solve this problem... I paid $2400 for a system with that kind of problems(basic drivers) So bad :( and fan start everytime doing normal stuff when gaming it gets hot i hope its normall but i will need thermal paste in my left arm... I search al lot but cant find a solution only, i try drivers but the problem continues... Please help me and sorry for my english :) Bye...

1 Message

May 21st, 2015 09:00

Great

This works perfectly.

2 Posts

October 4th, 2015 08:00

Hi Rick,

I am wondering if I gain any audio benefit by upgrading to Waves Maxxaudio 4 on my XPS12...  

Right now I see that the system features version 3.  Also, is this easy to do, and is there are website that can guide me through the process?

Thank you,

Brian

Waves Maxxaudio

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

October 4th, 2015 16:00

Brian,

I don't foresee any benefits from the newer version unless you have issues with the older version.

If you want to try them, make a system restore point before trying the new version. That way if any issues arrive, you can come back to what you are currently using.

Rick

2 Posts

October 4th, 2015 16:00

Rick, thanks for replying. I love the sound I am getting with Waves 3, and it's not broken, so I won't go messing with it.

Nice of you to help out!!

Best,

Brian

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

October 5th, 2015 06:00

I am wondering if I gain any audio benefit by upgrading to Waves Maxxaudio 4 on my XPS12...  

MaxxAudio is bundled with the Realtek audio driver. The version you get depends on whatever is included with a given version of the driver. To the best of my knowledge the only way to get a different version of MaxxAudio is to try a different version of the audio driver.

1 Message

August 28th, 2016 13:00

Thank you man, Thank you very much...

1 Message

January 2nd, 2017 22:00

Thamk you very much Moustafa. I had the same problem but with your help, it´s already fixed!!!

1 Message

April 3rd, 2017 03:00

I just want to hit the very big thank you button. you people have helped me enormously.

No Events found!