Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

June 29th, 2014 12:00

Reaching Dell support for Chat Sessions?

I could remember the good ole days that you use to make a couple clicks in customer support then you were in "chat." Not today! I lost count of the circles that I was in and never reached Chat support?

I came to this one window that had me scroll to a tag then give my name and email then there was nowhere to click to take you to chat-only back to buying a product?? Why fill-in the tag and remark section about what your going to talk about if that window does not take you anywhere but to a "dead end?"

Does the "Chat" section even exist anymore in Dell?

Thanks for your time.

dwdraw2

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

June 29th, 2014 16:00

Is the system you're asking about in warranty?  Chat support works only within warranty - all support post-warranty is on a pay per incident basis (chat included).

21 Posts

June 30th, 2014 08:00

Thanks for the reply.

My computer is not under warranty. But, my question and concern was about an order I placed with Dell, for memory. Later I found the order to be cancelled? I was tracking this order and it was in production, well, that's what the email said from Dell.

I needed to talk to someone to find out why it was cancelled. They don't make this simple in reaching them.

Thanks for your time.

dwdraw2

No Events found!