Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

N

February 27th, 2010 20:00

Replacement M15x

Purchased a new alienware m15x on 1/10/2010 received it in two weeks. nothing but a headache. After two reformates with tech support. Tech determined that the motherboard was bad. Onsite tech arived at my home next day. (I thought this was great) I THOUGHT! After about an hour of completely diassembling the laptop installed new motherboard. The system would not power-up. Tech said that this was not a bad thing because they would send me a replacement system. It gets better because every time I check the progress of the new order all it say's is that the system is in production, data temporally unavailable. then 2 week's ago I checked again and It said the order was cancelled. I then called Dell and was told the automated tracking system isn't correct.. Then a new order was placed after my call with no estimated ship date.. At this point  I'm getting angry.. Next step was told by a rep. that I had a ship date of march 2nd. OK? Now the system has been in the boxing stage for 4 day's with a shipping date of march 10th! I guess it takes longer to pack it up then it takes to build it

No Responses!
No Events found!