Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 24th, 2013 14:00

STUDIO 1747 NO DVD EJECT

Having problems last few days with my studio 1747 slot load dvd won't eject using the button on the keyboard or the soft key above the keyboard. Have to go into dvd icon and click eject, that's works. Also it doesn't auto eject after installing any software. I ran a PC checkup on dvd and it passed. any help is welcomed. THANKS:emotion-9:

4 Operator

• 

2.6K Posts

September 24th, 2013 19:00

Hello Khd,

This could happen if the Quickset application is not installed or if it is not working properly. I suggest you to download the install the Quickset application and check how it goes. 

Hope this helps!

12 Posts

September 25th, 2013 15:00

THANKS DELL-ALLAN D, I didn't have quickset installed. I installed it and it works. I had to reinstall my os a few weeks ago and didn't bother to put back. Guess its my bad.. THANKS AGAIN for quick response:emotion-2:

4 Operator

• 

2.6K Posts

September 25th, 2013 19:00

Hello Khd,

Glad to be of help! Please write back to the forum if you need any further assistance. 

1 Message

December 24th, 2017 15:00

Thank you Dell-Allan D for your response. It was straight to the point with a concise answer and it solved the problem I've been having for the past 6 weeks. I was unable to find any helpful answer until I stumbled across this forum. Cheers man! :) and thanks again. Awesome help!

No Events found!