Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

2 Posts

November 19th, 2008 10:00

Searching for Drivers for WinXP Pro for Studio 1537-Laptop

Hello,

at first: Sorry for my bad english!

Here my Question: I want to install WinXP Pro on my new Laptop and afterwards I want to install Vista Business on an other partition.

Now, I need the drivers for WinXP for this Laptop - especially the controller-drivers to reinstall them while the WinXP-Installation, so, that my harddisk, etc. can be resolved.

May any one please help me and post Links to the 1537-drivers - perhaps some one found them? I only found drivers for my WLAN and for ATI Mobility Radeon.

I need WinXP for my studies to use software development tools that are not available for Vista, yet.

Hopefully, someone can help me - I would be very happy!

Thanks and best regards,

Dirk

4.6K Posts

November 20th, 2008 04:00

Welcome to the forums :emotion-5:

The very first link in Google (hint!) when I searched for 'Windows XP drivers for Dell Studio 1537' is to this Get PC Memory page, which includes links to all the XP drivers required for the Studio 1535 - specifically, but they're almost certainly suitable for the 1537 as well :emotion-1:

2 Posts

November 20th, 2008 10:00

Hi, thanks a lot! This Link is a very big help for me!

Thanks and best regards,

Dirk

December 3rd, 2008 13:00

Hi, I also have a Dell 1537 but the link you posted doesn't have the correct driver for bluetooth 370 adapter. Can anyone help to obtain such a windows xp bluetooth driver?

Thanks

Mm.

3 Posts

April 8th, 2009 00:00

SamsWare.com

On SamsWare.com you will find everything you need and more:

• Windows XP 32 bit drivers and corresponding step-by-step instructions
  • Windows XP 64 bit drivers and corresponding step-by-step instructions
  • Dual boot guide for Windows 7 and driver support

SamsWare.com

Please consider making a donation if your are able to do so.  Thank you.

-Doug Fresh

No Events found!