Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 16th, 2015 10:00

Totally frustrated and disappointed in my Inspiron 15

Good day,

I'm not sure where to direct my anger and disappointment with the Dell Inspiron 15 I purchased for my daughter as a high-school graduation present. We have put up with one problem after another, attempting to simply work past significant issues, thinking that each one was an anomaly. Instead, my daughter has had blue screens of death, a column of non-functioning pixels on the display, wi-fi connection issues, and now a dead hard drive. I am rather computer-savvy, and I have had to perform customer service on this laptop time and again while my daughter was away at college. I am not willing to spend any more time and money trying to get this laptop to function properly.

In short, this particular product has been a huge disappointment for both my daughter and myself. I will likely have to replace this laptop for her, and I doubt seriously that I will replace it with another Dell.

Dell, you can and should do better.

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

May 16th, 2015 23:00

Hi LBomm,

I can understand your frustration and we regret the inconvenience caused to you due to multiple issues. Please private message us the system service tag so that I could check and assist you further.

No Events found!