Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 31st, 2012 00:00

Travelling Warrantee

I have a Dell xps, I've had it for 2 months and I am travelling with it in indonesia... I have full extended warrantee for 3 years.

I bought laptop and extended warrantee online from dell website in australia.

My hard drive seems to be malfunctioning. I get error code 2000-0145

If I call indonesian dell they dont speak english

I cant call the australian dell numbers from indo. is there an email address or chat servicer to contact the service department..

THANKS

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 31st, 2012 02:00

travellingDellUser,

If you purchased your system from Delll, there is no need to register it. If it was bought at a Delll Retail dealer, then Registering your Dell Product

If your computer is already registered, since you are in another location, you'll need to fill out the form below.

International Ownership Transfer Form

Rick

4.4K Posts

March 31st, 2012 04:00

Hi travellingDellUser,

Welcome to the Community,

For support you can call Dell International Queue at  512.728.7424/800.285.1653.

Let me know if you need further help.

Thank You

Roshan.

March 31st, 2012 19:00

Ok I tryed calling 512 728 7414. I saw this number on dell website and tryed it previously. It doesn't work from Indo phone. Any further assistance would be appreciated. Is there a prefix or code?

April 2nd, 2012 03:00

Thanks every one for help and suggestions. As I turned out the Dell Indonesia assistance number was the one to call. I had called it a number of times but it has an automated message only in Indonesian. I pressed random. Umbers and was eventually forwarded to someone who spoke plenty enough English to see me through. That someone is located in Malaysia and has organized for a tech to visit me here in the jungle of ubud Bali Indonesia to replace my hard drive. New computer just bought online from dell Australia web site 2 months ago. Not impressed with hard drive will be a pity to loose some important data I hadnt backed up. But should dell come through with the hard drive replacement with out any problems I will be very happy with their after sale service. As I have been previously.

Thanks again all.

4.4K Posts

Hi,

If you are not able to call the International Queue  number, you should be able to get some who speaks in English on the regional support number.

Did you call +62811908882 ?

Thank You

Roshan.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

travellingDellUser,

Here is a list Contact Dell by Phone numbers I have.

Rick

4.4K Posts

April 2nd, 2012 04:00

Glad that you finally got some help,

Thanks for posting back,

Roshan.

No Events found!