Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 15th, 2009 20:00

Unable to send/receive from Studio 15 Bluetooth to mobile.

Hello,

I am getting Sending Failed error in mobile every time I try to send something to my Studio 15 from my Nokia N70. On the other hand, when I try to send a picture from the laptop to mobile, I get Bluetooth device not found error.

However, my Bluetooth mouse is working perfectly fine.

I am running Windows 7 x64 and latest Bluetooth drivers are installed. I also tried disabling Firewall, nothing happened. Tried my N70 on desktop PC with Bluetooth dongle, works great.

My Studio can detect my mobile and vice versa, but unable to receive/send. What should I do?

Thanks

33 Posts

November 15th, 2009 22:00

Alright so I finally got things working perfectly. As stated in this article which is actually meant for XP SP2, I think also applies for Windows 7 coz simliar problem happened. Windows 7 overwrites the existing third-party Bluetooth driver with the device driver that is included with Windows.

Method 2 didn't work for me, but Method 1 did. I simply uninstalled the Bluetooth drivers, renamed Bth.inf and re-installed Bluetooth drivers. This time everything works just fine.

Hope it helps others. I could reproduce this problem in Vista too so this solution also applies to Vista.

No Events found!