Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

June 21st, 2013 15:00

Video problem

I have Dell Inspiron N5010 15R with Windows 7 Home basic,Intel i3 processor,3 GB of RAM (DDR3),320 GB HDD,Intel HD graphics.I bought it in 2010.So there was no additional graphics card in my PC.So I cant play game with high graphics.But I used to play one game i.e. Counter Strike 1.6.This game was running smoothly ,but now a days it wont.I update my video driver,but no result.So please help me to play CS 1.6 smoothly in my PC.For your kind information the system requirements to play the game is...600 MHz processor/ 128MB RAM/ 32MB Video Card /Windows 2000/XP.
Thank you. 

• 

3.3K Posts

June 21st, 2013 16:00

Hi Subhajit89,

If the game was running smoothly in spite of not meeting the system configuring,  I advise you to uninstall and reinstall the game.  It was a good thought to update the video driver. Just make sure the air vents are clean and make sure there is good ventilation.

June 21st, 2013 17:00

Thanks for your reply.Actually I have done the uninstall & reinstall part many times,but it wont works anymore.In my first post I actually mentioned the minimum configuration to play the game,so If I have better configuration,I cant play smoothly?

• 

3.3K Posts

June 24th, 2013 18:00

Hi Subhajit89,

You may try by restoring the system to the date when you were able to play the game smoothly. However I cannot guarantee that this would resolve the issue.  Find the link below for instruction for system restore:

http://dell.to/VRG2ad

Let me know if this helps.

No Events found!