Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

February 19th, 2015 05:00

Vostro 3750 - Win 7 / 64 freeze every minute

Hello everyone,

I have an issue since a few days with my Vostro 3750 operating with Seven 64bit :

Windows freezes during one second, approximately every minute. It's a real problem when you're listening or recording music. I did not install anything since this issue appears.

Unfortunately I have no restore point available before this issue...

I've updated every drivers, check virus, malware etc... but there is no improvement.

Does anybody have an idea ?

Thanks !

4 Operator

• 

2.5K Posts

February 19th, 2015 07:00

Hi Chibanou,

Please let me know if the system is overheating? Also clean the air vents using the can of compressed air. To make sure that the hardware is working properly, please run the hardware diagnostics. Follow the steps below. Press the FN key on the keyboard + power button this will initiate the hardware diagnostics. Let us know the status.

• 

36 Posts

February 20th, 2015 05:00

Hi Chibanou,

Can you go to the control panel --> Programs and Features and check if Supportassist and SupportAssist is installed on your machine?

If these two softwares are installed, please email SupportAssist SupportAssist@Dell.com and ask for a hot fix for this software. That will resolve the issue.

Regards
Aniruddha S

4 Posts

February 21st, 2015 12:00

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, I found where this issue came from : I had to uninstall "Dell Data Vault" and now everything works fine.

:-)

No Events found!