Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 2nd, 2016 04:00

Vostro 5460 battery replcement

Hi,

I bought my Vostro 5460 laptop in Singapore more than 2 years ago. Recently the battery stopped charging and I got in touch with Dell India customer care since as I am living in India now. They said I need to replace it with a new battery as its life is over. But they came back saying they do not have any stock and I have to find it with a dealer in the market. I have been trying to find one in the online stores and no one has this battery. I have called Dell India again couple of times but they are not helping me on this, they don't reply to the emails I send to the customer service.

I want to know how to procure a new battery for this model now. Also I think Dell India should do this for me.

Regards

Apoorva

1 Message

March 5th, 2016 02:00

Hi

I am also facing the same problem. Did you find battery anywhere to be replaced for vostro 5460?

Regards

Madhavan

2 Posts

March 7th, 2016 03:00

No  unfortunately not. Maybe we have to procure it ourselves from Singapore.

Please let me know incase you get a solution for this

1 Message

June 14th, 2016 09:00

I have the same issue,and I ordered a battery online from e bay  India ,they said it was supplied by a dealer in USA ,unfortunately the battery was dead and I got a refund. tried to get it from Singapore ,but they wont supply battery without seeing the laptop as they wanted to diagnose the condition ,I was wondering if any power banks could be used ,

desperately yours

Anilkumar

No Events found!