Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

2 Posts

May 3rd, 2008 19:00

Wireless Card

I need major help!  I have reformatted my computer.  However the features that was once on there are no longer.  Like my media direct, Microsoft office, wireless, and bluetooth.  I would really like to have my wireless and bluetooth back on here but it's like they no longer exist.  I had my wireless card built in when I ordered my laptop...so it should still be there.  I have attempted to download all the drivers and nothing still works.  HELP!

808 Posts

May 4th, 2008 00:00

The OS doesn't have all the drivers you need. You have to go to Dell's support page and download the drivers for your computer for them to work. Since you did not list what kind of computer you have, I can't help you find them. There is also an order to installing the drivers. So a search of these forums and you should find more info about it.

2 Posts

May 4th, 2008 16:00

My laptop is a Inspiron E1505.  I tried downloading all of them yesterday and I didn't work.  I have the wireless program but it says no wireless adapter supports this.  However, I do know there was one built in?
No Events found!