Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 27th, 2012 20:00

Worst customer service

I've been getting a run around on the phone for almost 7hrs now.

Brought a brand new laptop, received on 12/18, only to have it crash on the 24th.

Called up tech support, said it might be a motherboard or hard drive problem.

Had a tech visit to try to fix it only to find out all parts he has was refurbish!!!!

My laptop was only 6 days old when it crash, even the on site tech suggest me to have an exchange instead.

Been on the phone since 2pm PST, talk to at least 6 ppl, one told me I can't have an exchange and when I ask for a refund, he transfer me to somewhere that is already closed.

Been calling back to try to talk to a supervisor or manager hoping to get it resolved, instead of calling again tomorrow at work. Only to keep being placed on hold, and then cut off and have to recall and stay in queue again. 

All I want now is to get a full refund on this defective comp. so I can get my money back for another laptop!!!

This is getting pathetically frustrated

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

December 27th, 2012 20:00

Hi  Karen_calling4help,

Sorry you're having trouble getting support.

I would like to see if I can help you.

Please private message me your system Service Tag number.To private message click on my user name and click start conversation.

Thank You

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

December 27th, 2012 21:00

Hi  Karen_calling4help,

I haven't received your service tag yet.

Click on this link below and click Start Conversation  to send PM:

en.community.dell.com/.../default.aspx

Thank You

Just sent it again, I can see both msg in my Conversation List, please let me know if you got it. Tks

Hi DELL-Roshan L, not quite sure how to send PM here, but I sent you a "conversation" on your profile with my service tag #, pls see if you can help, I'm really hoping I can get it resolved tonite, instead of having to call tomorrow.

No Events found!