Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

D

1 Message

October 29th, 2008 13:00

XPS 1530 Screen colour issue

Hi all,

I hope this is the right section for this, if not could it please be moved to where it would belong.

I've had this problem for quite a while, but I've been able to use my university's computers for image work until now.

Basically I'm a photography student, so I need my computer to be able to work on images without worrying whether the images will come out a completely different colour than I edited them as. I had the screen calibrated almost immediately after purchase, but to no avail. I personally am not fully computer crazy, so I'm not entirely sure what I can do to fix this, but I did give it to the computer tech people at Uni and again with no results. 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/hoffmannoz/POTN/ScreenProblem.jpg

This link shows the current problem, the top left image shows the image as I believe the colour should - roughly - be, the bottom left image is exactly the same with the exception of sharpening and posted on the internet, and the right image is the top left image print screened and opened straight away in photoshop.

I finish first year of photography at Uni in 2 weeks, which means computer access privileges will be revoked until next year, and I will require my laptop to be properly colour correct in order to simply be able to edit my images.

Any possible help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Daan.

Message Edited by DHoffmann on 10-29-2008 09:10 AM
No Responses!
No Events found!