Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 15th, 2012 06:00

abysmal service from dell...don't opt for it ever!!!!

i bought an inspiron from dell...and within 50 days itself the lcd screen started showing all kinds of lines. i started calling the technical support....and they said they would replace the machine. I have been calling and calling (with each call lasting atleast half an hour) only to be routed to different departments where no one has any answers. this has been going on since 22nd of december 2011...and it is shameful that a company like dell is giving such terrible service!!!!!

they keep saying they will contact the logistics team and blah blah and what not....till date not a single person showed up to pick up the laptop!!! it is not a joke to spend 42000 rupees you know....only to be given a defective laptop and when you want them to replace it they give no response!!!

today i was forced to go back to the retail store where i bought it to return the laptop myself....and he has the gall to say he will have nothing to do with it and it is not his problem since he only did the sales!!! this is ridiculous!!!! you have left me no option but to tell anyone who asks to never opt for any product from dell ever!!!

19 Posts

January 21st, 2012 12:00

If they said they will replace the computer then just get hold of customer realtions and they will replace it. Do you have a case number?

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 21st, 2012 12:00

sumedhabiswas,

Please try @DellCares during the times listed and you can also try the Dell Unresolved Issues You should be contacted withing a reasonable time period. Please remember, it's the weekend, so you may not get a quick replay as during the week.

Rick

No Events found!