Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 3rd, 2017 16:00

brightness control is not working on my dell vostro 3568 laptop

hi ,

i'm saikumar few day back i purchased a laptop , its working good but i'm facing a problem.

that is the brightness of the screen is not decreasing or increasing, on the screen it's showing the control icon i.e the brightness of the screen is decreased but not.

i have search on the net and followed some methods also but that are not working, i reinstall the display drivers also but that also not working. please some one help me or guide me. 

my pc details is dell vostro 3568,and running with the windows 10 os   

August 1st, 2017 16:00

same problem in my same laptop please give me ssuggestion i'm waiting sir pse

1 Message

December 22nd, 2017 09:00

@ brightness of the screen is not decreasing or increasing:

The same may be due to driver problem .For me in Dell  lap with  Windows 7 32 bit OS, When connecting to VGA port no display found LG Desktop monitor.  On 22-12-2017 afternoon, Dell call center Tec  replied me to install  Windows 7 64 bit or Win 10 64 bit and later call them , and they will give support.

After searching internet got a link " www.instructables.com/.../" and found a reply of dulan.marius as "Download EasyDriver or similar software, search the pc, see what type of Video Card (Standard VGA Graphics Adapter known also as Onboard Video Card) driver is missing, download and install it"

and so installed intel hd graphics driver  520 -'win32_15.45.23.4860.exe' and problem solved. and also got  Brightness Bar  , which can be viewed in - Control panel - (change to small icons ) - Windows mobility Center.

9 Legend

• 

14K Posts

December 22nd, 2017 11:00

Go to your Power Options > Advanced > Display and make sure “Enable adaptive brightness” is disabled.

No Events found!