Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 23rd, 2015 04:00

colors and text clarity problem

i have dell 7347 with full hd display. since the time i have bought this i have found the performance of the display unsatisfactory.. there is a yellowish green hue on the screen all the time and the texts clarity is not very good inspite of all the settings concerning texts clarity and color settings..

colors dont seem natural when i am watching some movie or a video..

please advise me with the solution.. i have installed intel hd graphics control pannel driver and all of the recommended drivers from the dell website.

June 23rd, 2015 06:00

Hi,

Please click on Control panel and then click on display.
On the display screen at the left had side click on Adjust clear text type and ensure Turn on Clear type is checked then click on next till you get finish.
Let us know the outcome.

2 Posts

June 23rd, 2015 07:00

i already have done this but still texts are not very sharp.

sharpness is different in different softwares..like it is very sharp on the desktop in apps titles.. but when i start browsing then sharpness of the text contents of the websites is very poor, similarly in some softwares the sharpness of the text content is poor..

moreover the problem with the colors i.e the yellowish hue of the screen is more grave..please advise me its solution as well..

June 29th, 2015 14:00

We recommend you to connect external monitor and check if you are facing the same issue.
Please reach out to us with the outcome, we will be glad to help you.

No Events found!