Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

W

April 27th, 2011 04:00

duo station fail

For some reaon my duo staion on my inspiron duo has fail and wont launch anymore ive got no idea what to do ive been looking for a download of the softwear to fix it but i can't find it?

if there is anyother solutions please do tell :)

1 Message

August 1st, 2013 01:00

Up.

System : windows 8 with all last updates.

I've had win 8 for 1 year.

Theses days, my Dell Inspiron Duo couldn't detect its JBL Duo Station. When it's put on, the battery icon is like it's charging, but in less than 2 seconds, it says that it's not connected.

So, I can't use my Duo Station for charging the Inspiron Duo nore using the LAN.

I try to do the same when the Inspiron Duo is shut down. try a shutdown and a reboot. The problem is the same.

The Dell diagnostic can't check anything.

In the administrator of peripherals, I've got a "multimedia controller" which can't get a driver from Dell nore a search on the net by windows.

--------------------------------------------

Well I try to edit my previous message as I can't answer in a new post :

Hi,

I’m using windows 8 professionnal 32 bits. The inspiron duo is well charging with an adaptater.
I downloaded duo stage from Dell website.
After a long use without using the dock station (I’ve just seen your email in the spam box :( ), I put the duo on the station and it seems to work well.
Maybe it’ because I’ve launched duo stage once and it launch itself then at start up and allows the dock to be detected.
I don’t know.
Thankes a lot for your help.
One of my next update on it is to get a SSD hard disk :)
I’ve my win 7 and win 8 USB keys to do an entire setup.

Regards
Wedge RLA

August 1st, 2013 04:00

Hi Wedge RLA

I am sorry about this issue. What version of Win8 are you using? Is your Inspiron Duo able to charge with an adapter? How are you trying to install the drivers. Please send a screen shot of the device manager.

No Events found!